• Sat. Feb 24th, 2024

SMi News Blog

A Right-Leaning News Blog

Mike Pence says classified docs ‘should not have been’ at his home

ByPimpHesus

Jan 29, 2023

Mike Pence

Mike Pence

By Harold Hutchison
Daily Caller News Foundation

Former Vice President Mike Pence said Friday he bore “full responsibility” for having classified documents at his home.

WND is now on Trump’s Truth Social! Follow us @WNDNews

“Those classified documents should not have been in my personal residence. Mistakes were made and I take full responsibility,” Pence said during an event at Florida International University as part of a tour promoting his book, “So Help Me God.” “I’ve directed my counsel to work with the National Archives, with the Department of Justice, and with the Congress, to fully cooperate in any investigation.”

WATCH:

Pence informed Congress Tuesday that classified documents were found in his Indiana home following multiple reports of classified documents turning up at the Penn Biden Center and President Joe Biden’s Wilmington, Delaware, home. The discoveries prompted the National Archives and Records Administration to ask all former presidents and vice presidents to check for classified material.

Attorney General Merrick Garland named Robert Hur as special counsel to investigate the Biden matter in January and selected Jack Smith as special counsel to investigate former President Donald Trump over allegations he retained classified materials in November.

FBI agents raided Mar-a-Lago, the Florida estate owned by Trump, Aug. 8 over the allegations classified documents had been removed from the White House, even though Trump claimed the documents were declassified.

This story originally was published by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].


EDITOR’S NOTE: What is behind the current war against America’s children? Why are so many adults killing their unborn children right up to the moment of birth, or even after? Why are millions of kids sexualized virtually from birth, and injected with an experimental “vaccine” proven to be both ineffective and dangerous, then as toddlers transported to events glorifying mentally ill, demonically possessed men dressed as women?

Why are America’s children systematically sexualized at school, and by transgender recruiters on social media platforms like TikTok, seducing many into “identifying” as the opposite gender, or a brand-new imaginary gender, then encouraged to take powerful drugs and hormones and have their healthy breasts amputated or undergo chemical or surgical castration?

Why are our children simultaneously indoctrinated with toxic Marxist ideologies like “critical race theory” intended to condition them to hate and reject their own country, parents, faith, race, gender and themselves? Why are they simultaneously being frightened of the future by being fed lurid, terrifying – and groundless – apocalyptic tales of the imminent destruction of the world due to global warming?

No wonder youth suicides have skyrocketed, as have depression, anxiety, addiction and drug overdoses. Indeed, fentanyl, the No. 1 cause of death of younger Americans 18 to 45, destroys multitudes of children annually.

Make no mistake: The harm being done to America’s children in this multi-front war is not accidental: Children are the primary target.

WHY? How can all this be happening in the greatest nation on earth? Who and what is behind it? And HOW CAN IT BE STOPPED?

Find out in the explosive January issue of WND’s critically acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, “WINNING THE WAR AGAINST AMERICA’S CHILDREN,” available in both print and state-of-the-art digital editions.


SUPPORT TRUTHFUL JOURNALISM. MAKE A DONATION TO THE NONPROFIT WND NEWS CENTER. THANK YOU!

The post Mike Pence says classified docs ‘should not have been’ at his home appeared first on WND.