A Roosevelt, New Jersey woman decided to burn the house she was living in down instead of being evicted. The homeowner was evicting her in order to prepare the house to sell. Investigators on the scene say the fire was consistent with a natural gas fire. She apparently let the gas leak and struck a match. Unfortunately, the woman did not survive. Another home adjacent to the house was severely damaged to the point of it becoming unlivable. The woman allegedly had over 30 cats in the home and had lived there for several years. Animal control was on the scene, searching for any cats that may have escaped. After about 30 minutes of searching, animal control came up with nothing.
The post Woman With 30 Cats Burns House Down Over Pending Eviction appeared first on Anthony Brian Logan.