A one-year-old boy died as a result of a fentanyl overdose at a daycare in The Bronx, New York City. The boy was among four other very small children, including an 8-month-old baby girl, to be exposed to the dangerous opioid at the daycare. Police have arrested two people in connection with the incident, including with daycare’s owner.
The establishment was a legitimate, tax-paying location that passed recent inspections with flying colors. The most recent inspection was done by surprise and there were still no red flags. Police found a “kilo press” at the facility, which usually denotes a drug-selling operation. This discovery most likely indicates that the daycare doubled as a “trap house”, or a place where drugs are manufactured and/or distributed.
The post Child Dies Of Overdose At NYC Trap House Masquerading As Daycare Center appeared first on Anthony Brian Logan.